These are the Scallop recommended Sui wallets:
- 1.Install a wallet you like.
- 2.Create a password. (This password is for this browser, in case bad guys steal your tokens by stealing your laptop or use it without asking, etc.)
- 4.Now you can copy your Sui address and send your Sui to your wallet!
These are some famous and trustable centralized exchanges in the world, you can use your credit card or some other ways to buy SUI.
After you send your SUI to your Sui wallet, you can start becoming a Scalloper.
To acquire Tokens on the Sui Network via a cross-chain transfer, you can utilize the Wormhole Connect. Wormhole is a multi-chain messaging protocol capable of connecting to several chains, such as Ethereum, Solana, Terra, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Sui, Avalanche, and Oasis.
Here's an easy-to-follow guide to get you started:
- Navigate to the Bridge section at Scallop or head to the Wormhole Connect page.
- Determine the blockchain from which you wish to transfer assets, then select SUI Network as the target. At this point, link your Metamask Wallet.
- Choose the token type to be transferred (WBTC, WETH, USDC or USDT) and indicate the quantity.
- Lastly, link your Sui wallet, cover the gas costs on Sui, and approve the transactions for both sending and claiming.